Friday, December 20, 2013

As soon as I am done with this update I will have pudding.

On December 20, 2013, at 9:43 AM, Jamie Foehl 

Good Morning - this e-mail is actually from Jamie,

I peed all by myself, had breakfast and as soon as I am done with this update I will have pudding.

In other words, I feel great and it's hard to imagine that less than 24 hours ago someone was poking around my brain and they put it all back together.

My dad is arriving today.  I will likely get moved to the main hospital though if there isn't space I'll stay in ICU.  Tonight might be a good time for visitors but let me see where I land and how I feel in a few hours.

Once I'm home visitors will be great.  I expect my dad will be "the boss" but some company and help will be much appreciated.  Once we have a better sense of aftercare I'll reach out,

Cheers,
Jamie 



No comments: