Monday, November 12, 2012

This post is not as exciting as it looks

This picture is not as exciting as it looks.
I'm not taking a hit from a bong and lab-mate S is not having an alcoholic beverage.


Well, then what are we doing?  S is just having some juice in a wine glass.

I'm spitting.

Why?  Our boss meets and partners with all sorts of random groups (I feel like collaborators are just as likely to come from someone from the supermarket as someone from a conference).  The latest company of interest - a genetic testing company.

You spit in a tube, register online, send it in and they tell you stuff.

I gave my enzymes a workout and spit in the tube.


And the kit has been sitting on my shelf for a few days.
I just threw it out.


I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or smart.  But between insurance considerations and Henrietta lacks, I'm keeping my spit to myself.

No comments: