Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kentucky

If you asked me to name all 50 states I might forget Kentucky.

And when I think about Kentucky, well, I don't really think anything (except maybe the Derby).

Until mid-October.  Apparently there is excellent rock-climbing in the Red River Gorge in Kentucky.  I joined up with my sister and some of her pals and we climbed some rocks.

Have you ever heard the expression "Give me a leg up?"
Well, here's a new one
"Give me a cheek up"

Orange is my favorite color.  I loved that my harness was orange.  


One of my favorite parts of the trip was visiting a Wal*Mart on Saturday night in somewhere Kentucky.  It was a sociological thrill.



Apparently, most pictures rock climbers take of each other are butts or cleavage.  I'm more of a boobs girl but here you have the other half.

No comments: