Sunday, May 29, 2011

Papa Bear and Baby Bear Cross Fit Stations

I almost didn't go to Cross Fit this morning because it was a partner workout (You do an activity, you rest while your partner does something).  In an AMRAP (as many reps as possible) situation I fear my unlucky partner will get a lot of rest and not a lot of working out while I plod along.  Also, my form suffers because I'm rushing.  I planned on doing the workout of the day on my own and just resting in between.  Wasn't able to get away with that (damn). 

Fortunately, my partner was tired from the day before and we were well matched in terms of time taken to complete the activities.  I also used lighter weights and lower height for the box jumps.  Here's our setup.  It really does have a Papa Bear and Baby Bear look to it, no?

No comments: