Monday, April 11, 2011

My so called life in Ohio

For the first time in nine months, I actually had to buy toothpaste.


To be clear, I have been using toothpaste this whole time with 2x daily frequency at least. I just wasn't paying for it as I had stashes courtesy of the Hyatt.


Maybe this marks the official end of my so called life in Columbus?

Nah, when I lose all my hotel/airline points and status, that's the end. Those were perks, and I'm still enjoying them.

Perhaps if I return to the State Street Hyatt and Shuttle Dave doesn't recognize me - that would be the end. He was the Hyatt driver who took Helen and I to the Client site almost every day and was very welcoming and friendly and remembered the nature and structure of our lives out there. I miss shuttle Dave. Now, only NPR keeps me company on my way into work.

No comments: