Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good things about working at McKinney.

From: Jamie Foehl
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:52 PM
To: Renee Jarvis
Subject:Wah.

I know in the grand scheme of things my Rice Krispy treat being stuck in the vending machine isn't exactly an emergency.

But, given the type of day I'm having, I would really love my snack.
If anyone can help, that's great. I've already tried banging on it.

-Jamie
________
Within minutes, I get a phone call to come to reception.
And learn there's a Rice Krispy treat waiting for me at reception.

And then this note back from Renee.
_________

From: Renee Jarvis
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:55 PM
To: Jamie Foehl
Subject:RE: Wah.

Surprise :)

These are the important things in life…when we're stressed out and we can't get our damn treat!

ENJOY! :)

No comments: