Sunday, November 16, 2008

There is a homeless guy on Pearl Street singing John Denver. That's not very original.

In May of 2008 Wendy and Cliff deserted us for Boulder, CO. The upside was my Clients are in Denver so I thought "Cool! They will bring joy to work trips." And then of course, all of my work related travel is not to Denver. Boo. Until now. So, I see them. And it's great. I feel comfortable in their house, among their stuff, drinking their fine wine.

Wendy takes me to a funky place called Kitchen for dinner. Cliff is home not feeling so well.

I miss them. They are working very hard in Boulder. The job kind of owns them, though.

Boulder is a neat place. The mountains. Dramatic. Burning red in the sunset. There is a homeless guy on Pearl Street singing John Denver. That's not very original.

No comments: