Saturday, May 24, 2008

I must admit I was fairly nerved out by the concept of dance camp.

When I registered, quite some time ago, I thought I would be an intermediate by Memorial Day.

I just wasn't sure so I went to the intermediate class in the morning. There were over 100 people in there. And they were doing moves I didn't know.

I leave immediately for beginner class.

It's kind of too easy. And there are so many people in this one too. I'm not sure how much I'm going to learn.

I do meet some boys from Alaska and have lunch with them.

Then, I do a partner only class with one of them and learn a really "money" move involving my hand on the floor and then me getting lifted up. Money.

I know dancing isn't about the moves - especially as a follow.

But after the day, I was glad to walk away with a move or two. How I will do it in a skirt or dress I do not know.

No comments: