Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I get especially excited when a Swing Dance move requires some sort of athletic skill. I feel like the odds are with me that I'll maybe kind of sort of get it. I was delighted to find out that every other Tuesday there's an opportunity to practice aerials which are pretty much swing dance moves where your partner throws you, the follow, in the air (there's one move where the follow throws the lead).

Practice takes place in a gymnastics center so the floor is all bouncy, which makes me feel like a jumping superstar. And there's a purple pit of foam that I got thrown into (initiation). Actually, I didn't get thrown in. Tobias picked me up and dove on the side into the pit with me still in his grip.

I have to get pictures next time.

Wheee! I love being upside down.

No comments: